MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 12.4"x15.6" for Barudan QS
Taxes and Customs Fees are not include
515mm / 20.3"
- MaggieFrame magnetic embroidery hoop holds the garment firmly with magnetic force and automatically adapts for different thicknesses, and the outer hoop doesn't need to be adjusted. With these magnetic hoops, hooping clothing is now simpler and faster than ever.
- Additionally, because the hoops are magnetically attached together, you don't have to manually tighten your old hoop screws anymore, which relieves stress on your hands and wrists.
- Furthermore, the way MaggieFrame holds the fabric reduces the possibility of hoop burns destroying the appearance of your fabrics.
- Add the MaggieFrame magnetic hoops to your embroidery tool kit if you want to upgrade to easier-to-use, higher-quality hoops.
- This hoop inside dimension is 315x395mm / 12.4"x15.6".
- The actual embroidery area will be smaller by 15mm / 0.6". (depending on the brand of machine).
- Please confirm your hoop brackets are exactly the same as the pictures we showed above.
- Embroidery Hoop Main Part (Without Brackets) x 1
- A Pair of Brackets x 1
Note: Brackets need to be assembled with the screws.
How to Select Hoop Length
Before you place the order, please CONFIRM the HOOP LENGTH is the same as your current hoop.
Example picture below:
If you have trouble selecting embroidery hoops, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help you.
Attention: We do not charge any tips, anyone asking for a tip is a liar.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Orders typically process within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) and transit time is typically 7-20 business days.
Which shipping method do we take?
We use major carriers like FedEx, UPS, and some fast-shipping local courier partners to ship your packages.
How can I track my order?
After your order has been successfully placed and your item shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email. You can track your items on the carrier's official website. Or you can contact us directly for delivery information.
Shipping Fee, Tax, and Duties
We ship to all locations on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties.
Once your order arrives at its destination, you will be required to pay all import duties, customs, and local sales taxes for the location that you’re shipping to. For an estimate of taxes and duties on your purchase, please contact your local customs.
How do I return items?
MaggieFrame is happy to accept returns on all merchandise within 14 days of receipt. Sorry, shipping and handling fees are not refundable on returns. Unfortunately, without exception, MaggieFrame cannot accept returns on used or damaged merchandise. For additional information, please see our returns policy.
How do I use a coupon code?
Lucky you! To use your coupon code, add all of your glam goodies to your shopping cart and begin the checkout process. There will be a box to enter your code, then just click” apply”. Please note that only one promotion code can be entered for a given order from Sew Tech. Coupon codes cannot be used on orders already placed.