Adding MaggieFrames to Your BAI Embroidery Machine
- Accessing the Hoop Options on Your BAI Machine
- Finding the Center Point of Your MaggieFrame
- Setting the Center Point on Your Machine
- Specifying the Correct Dimensions for Your MaggieFrame
- Ensuring Accurate Centering
- Final Steps
- A Few Reminders
1. Accessing the Hoop Options on Your BAI Machine:
- Start by navigating to your BAI embroidery machine's interface.
- Click on the hat icon. This action will display a list of available hoops.
- For demonstration purposes, I'll be selecting the 600x600 option. Once selected, your machine will adjust accordingly.
2. Finding the Center Point of Your MaggieFrame:
- It's crucial to determine the center point of your MaggieFrame before proceeding.
- Place your MaggieFrame onto the machine. If it doesn't seem centered, you'll need to adjust it using the machine's computer interface.
- Ensure that you're on needle number one and that it aligns both horizontally and vertically with the frame's center.
3. Setting the Center Point on Your Machine:
- On your machine's computer interface, locate and set the center point. For instance, if it shows the center points as 33 and -122, you'll need to:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Navigate to 'frame set' and select the hoop you're using (in this case, hoop letter I).
- Adjust the values to 33 and -122.
- Confirm by clicking 'OK'.
4. Specifying the Correct Dimensions for Your MaggieFrame:
- To find the accurate dimensions for your MaggieFrame, visit the official website
- Navigate to the 'pricing/order' section and select your frame size. For this guide, I'm using the 8.5x9 size as an example.
- Note down the specified dimensions. For the 8.5x9 size, it's 215 by 230 millimeters.
- Return to your BAI machine's interface and:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Go to 'frame set' and select the hoop you're editing (hoop letter I).
- Adjust the x-axis to 230 and the y-axis to 215.
5. Ensuring Accurate Centering:
- It's vital to ensure that the center point is precise. The MaggieFrames have distinct holes in the middle for reference.
- Align your machine's pressure footers with these holes to ensure perfect centering.
- If adjustments are needed, modify the x and y dimensions accordingly.
6. Final Steps:
- Whenever you wish to use your MaggieFrame (8.5x9 size), simply:
- Click on the hat icon.
- Select hoop letter I.
- Your machine will automatically center the hoop and display it correctly on the screen.
7. A Few Reminders:
- Always ensure that you measure the x and y dimensions yourself, as they might vary slightly based on your specific machine.
- Before starting any embroidery project, always trace the design to ensure that the pressure footer doesn't collide with the frame.
- Some other Maggieframe you can us will be listed below
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 9.5" | 240x240mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 10.5"x12.4" | 265x315mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 12.4"x15.6" | 315x395mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 12.6"x3.9" | 320x100mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 17"x15.5" | 430x390mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 3.9" | 100x100mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 3.9"x12.8" | 100x320mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 5.1" | 130x130mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 6"x 8" | 150x200mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 6.5" | 165x165mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 6.9" | 175x175mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 7.7"x12.5" | 195x315mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 7.6"x2.7" | 195x70mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 8.5"x9" | 215x230mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 8.7"x5" | 220x130mm
- MaggieFrame Magnetic Hoop 12"x11.5" | 305x295mm